A few months ago the following short read was posted to The Empty Bin dot com:
To help combat the “show-up-and-throw-up,” on March 8th and 9th, The Empty Bin will be hosting the Miller Heiman course, “Conceptual Selling.”
We’re extending invitations to this powerful sales methodology 2-day workshop to TEB readers; Conceptual Selling® may be the right solution if your company is trying to:
- Transition from a product-led sale to a solution-led sale.
- Differentiate your products and services from your competitors.
- Professionalize your sales force.
- Implement a consistent process to plan customer interactions.
- Provide management visibility into significant opportunities.
- Ensure customers and prospects are as engaged in their buying process, as you are in the selling process.
We’re asking for those that attend to handle their own travel arrangements, and we will coordinate and sponsor hotel lodging, lunches and dinners, and the cost of the course itself ($1595/person).
To receive an invitation to this private event, please contact Craig (email@example.com)